New bags at LUNA BOSTON (2)!

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the plain teal leather in person? The pictures make it looks super soft and a little more green than aqua, which is the only one is that color family I've seen in person. If it really is as soft as it looks, there are a couple I'm gonna be drooling over.

Ladies, I need some advice!!! I really want to order the Covet Rocker, but I can't decide whether to get Grape or Teal Alligator... I like both, but love the color Teal more than Grape. However I've never been a big fan of embossed leathers. But maybe it is okay in small doses... what do you think?:thinking:

This embossed leather is nice and pliable, judging from my coin purse. I would get it!
I already ordered the black alli Covet too!

Me too and so I decided that I'd go for it since once I added a Juicy charm I had been wanting I qualified for free shipping and a $25 gift card. :biggrin:

If LB's bag does have the chain strap and it's the same chain that's on the MAC, then IMO it's going to be too big and heavy looking for a Rocker.

Oh, btw...yeah, the Saks bag does indeed have the CHAIN strap! I was more than a tad miffed since sending the bag back meant sending back not only the bag, but the JC charm I ordered as well (to take my order over the min. $200 limit) and the gift card. All of that came in 2 separate shipments as part of the "Spend some/Get some" promo. :Push:

A better deal could easily be had on MOB or LB!