Hope you'd love to see these new pics of 2011 bags.

Um... Militaire isn't much interesting now.

I'm still longing for one bag in Ardoise. Should it be a SGH PT or RH Work?

Grenadine look so beautiful here. ;) I think maybe it's time I get myself a new wallet. :smile: Which one should I get, the money or mini money. One's too big, another's just too small.

1-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Can be the bag in the first pic the dark knight mentioned in the other tread?

Thank you, RUIRUI, as usual for your wonderful detective skills. :biggrin:

So the colours of the wallets look pretty close to the swatches we saw earlier.
attachment.php

Are there two Blacks? I thought the first Noir (above Nuage) looked a tad like dark blue to me. Anyone else see it as dark blue?

Have to say Ardoise is a tad disappointing - I was hoping for it to be about 2 shades darker.

Maybe one of the 2 Noirs that Ches named above could turn out to be Dark Knight!!

This is exactly what I was going to post about. In the pic, the first one on the left looks dark blue to me, not black.

I hope I can have finally a dark blue! I'd like to get a maxi twiggy or strategy in dark blue.

I think these colors would be great for accessories so I think my wallet is safe (kinda), but I'd love a Click, CP's or a Pencil in Ardoise, Nuage, and Mimosa.

Ditto from me. I feel the same way. A little disappointed......but a mimosa pencil is on my list - I hope the colour is brighter then it appears in some pics though.