Hope you'd love to see these new pics of 2011 bags.

The bal bug has been eluding me lately. I wonder why? :confused1:

That's a good thing: it means you're content with what you already have:smile:

I put up my hand for so many colours and styles last season, and said "no" to just as many once I saw them in real life.

I've got my eye on three colours for the coming season. However, once I see them in real life, I'll be lucky if I say "yes" to more than one of them.

I think it's just overload of a good thing, and we all need to take a break at some time. Aarponen had that happen to her, and while I do miss seeing her fabulous posts, I think she is much happier now!

vieux rose looks like the color I thought it would be. :love: ooh, I'm so gonna get it no matter what!

Mimosa is very promising too. I think a minipompon or twiggy twisted would be pretty.. Now I'm confused between nauge and ardoise. which one should I choose...

I like militaire too. I think it's a bit darker than light olive but much lighter than cypress.

I don't really like the grenadine though.

That money pic is to die for. I must get a money now, maybe cause I'm fairly new to bal, but I've just got it bad for the city, the other styles are not grabbing me....

That's a good thing: it means you're content with what you already have:smile:

I put up my hand for so many colours and styles last season, and said "no" to just as many once I saw them in real life.

I've got my eye on three colours for the coming season. However, once I see them in real life, I'll be lucky if I say "yes" to more than one of them.

I think it's just overload of a good thing, and we all need to take a break at some time. Aarponen had that happen to her, and while I do miss seeing her fabulous posts, I think she is much happier now!

Thank God someone understands me! :biggrin: Yes I am pretty much happy with what I have now. They all just seem to be repeats of what I already have and love. I'll be enjoying all that I have for now. :yahoo:

Thank you RIU for sharing, and thanks to all other girls who posted pics!

I was interested in militaire but now I'm not sure of that... nothing to go out of head for me at the moment... Better for my wallet :P