Holiday Jewellery Wishlist...

twitspie

Instagram: twinkleandpearl
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
Hey everyone,

Not that long to go until the holidays now...am being nosey and wanted to know if anyone is wanting any jewellery for gifts?

We dont really do Christmas but it is my 30th on the 19th of Dec and I my hubbie has already treated me to this pendant:

http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/I...h%3D/shared/media/products/19861953_l_2.jpg-f+

sorry for the long link!

Circle of life pendants are not as common here as they are in the US and this is super super sparkly :smile:

Looking fwd to hearing what you ladies are lusting over :smile:

xx

Beautiful pendant twitspie! Would love to see modelling shots.

I'm getting a tennis bracelet for myself. He got me a pair of diamond studs last year and it was supposed to be a present for my birthday, our anniversary and Christmas for the next 5 years. Or so he thinks:P

I think if I dared ask my DH for anything this Christmas, he'd shoot me a look & put me over his knee to give me a good spanking!!! This year, I've gotten everything I've ever wanted jewellery-wise AND more!

While it's nice to get a 'lil " sumpin' sumpin' " under the tree, we tend to treat ourselves throughout the year when we see something. Besides, I'm so incredibly impatient & I'd nag him to oblivion! He tells me I'm impossible to surprise anyways :rolleyes:

My wishlist
Tiffany beads bracelet to match my beads necklace
Tiffany elsa peretti aegean necklace to match my toggle bracelet
Tiffany shopping bag pendant/charm and chain

I plan on getting all three. Even if I have to buy em myself!!!

Me either lol. I am going today to discuss scrap value on this current one and timelines. I aim to order end of next week, I want two more paychecks (weekly pay) before I do it!