Aubergine/eggplant kelly?

LeeClee

Jan 15, 2009
Aubergine/eggplant Kelly. It looks like a dark purple in the picture, but does anyone have any pictures of their bags in this color? I cant find it by either of those names on this site. Please post pics. Thanks!:biggrin:

I was just able to pull up your bag on a cached version of the Portero site - Wow! she is a beauty, I can hardly wait to see your reveal:graucho:

Based on the color of the leather and the stiching, I'd say it's raisin. When you bring the bag in for the Spa, the craftsman can probably confirm the color for you.

Thanks so much everyone! I'll post pics when she arrives- Tuesday or Wednesday. Then she is off to the spa to make her utterly perfect! I have been searching for this exact bag for almost 5 years now so when I saw it I bought it...after doing some authenticity research of course!

Oooh questche... I dug up this comparison on questche, prune and raisin http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-colors/purple-pink-color-family-pics-only-100919-8.html post 1117

I'm a big purple fan and am excited to see your pics tomorrow! I'm also a little curious if the leather is Box rather than Chamonix since in the Potero listing it looks to have a silver foil Hermes stamp rather than a blindstamp?

(on a side note, according to the color comparison the bag I've called raisin for 7 years is actually... prune (ha!):shrugs:)

Last edited: