Playtime with my new pochettes....

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
The last two weeks have been a bit of a 'pochette' obsession period for me. It's not over yet as I am still awaiting the delivery of yet another one. However, in the meantime, I did have a little playtime with my newcomers. Come and join me! Bring yours out to play too. Here are my new ones:

First, my new La Rosee. Here I have to say a big thank you to 24F :heart: for so kindly 'enabling' this need to be satisfied....

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 426
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 299
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 269
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 256
love them all, so pretty. these are great pics!
but i have the softest spot for bolduc, and that colorway is beautiful. love how you're wearing it in that last pic best of all the shots! thank you for taking the time to model them all for us!!!!

Beautiful, Rose!! I love all your pochettes, esp La Rosee!! That one is simply gorgeous!! Thank you for the great pics!! You are giving me some great ideas!! Me might have to get La Rosee!!

that's lovely, given me a few ideas, love the persona - this is my favourite - so chic:
attachment.php

love them all, so pretty. these are great pics!
but i have the softest spot for bolduc, and that colorway is beautiful. love how you're wearing it in that last pic best of all the shots! thank you for taking the time to model them all for us!!!!

My favorite as well! They are all lovely on you, Rose!

beautiful rose...i love all of them...esp the bolduc...that blue is gorgeous! thanks for inspiring me and giving me ideas to wear my new pochette..i MUST get the ring for it ...

Yes, I am thinking dark blue and white rings are needed for my colletion....

then, a yellow pochette is on its way, so a yellow ring too.....