Booty Pop

lastpurse

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
Has anyone else tried this? It is kind of like a push up bra for your butt. I bought it on a whim from Walgreens. My husband was like "wow!" until he touched my butt. lol

I can't figure out how to attach my before and after photos, but here is a link from Walgreens:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/cata...=G&ec=frgl_&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku6025666

It looked good in my jeans, though it got kind of hot. I would not wear it under any fabric that is thinner than jeans though, as you could see the pads.

Here is a video of Sheri wearing one on The View:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1hGj8Phc4

Attachments

• booty before.jpg
    booty before.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • booty after.jpg
    booty after.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,903
Hhhmm...I guess I don't see much difference between your two pics.
Honestly, I don't want my backside to "pop." I like curves, but I don't care to accentuate an area that I work hard to keep toned & fit.

I can DEFINATELY see a difference! Your booty looks higher and more pronounced in the second pic! :biggrin:
I want more of a booty but hubby says is rounded and big enough already. What do you think?:
attachment.php

Attachments

• newto 282.JPG
    newto 282.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 2,602
I can DEFINATELY see a difference! Your booty looks higher and more pronounced in the second pic! :biggrin:
I want more of a booty but hubby says is rounded and big enough already. What do you think?:
attachment.php
Ok, I feel creepy saying this but your ass is awesome! I've said it before but you have an amazing figure! I wouldn't want anything different if I were you.

I am as white a girl as one can get. Seriously, turn off the lights and I glow in the dark. And I've always been told I have a black girls butt or a bubble butt. I need NO help in that department!! And I see no difference anyways. So I would never get it myself, but if it makes YOU happy, enjoy it.

I can definitely see the difference :smile:

I always laugh to myself when I see the booty pop commercials on tv because I'd gladly donate some of my own booty to someone in need.

That said, if you like it, keep with it!