Help!!! Have to Have Legacy Natural

kstyle

O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
I have a credit to use. I have to have something in the Legacy Natural, but I already have two satchels and two shoulder bags..whiskey and black. I don't like the Ali and felt that the Mand y would be too large...I'm 4'11. So, is it an overkill to get the legacy satchel for the third time in Natural?

what about a hippie?
10325_B4NA-1_d2.jpg

I'm having the same dilemma. :confused1: I have the shoulder bag in whiskey and used a credit to get that same bag in black. But now after seeing the great pictures of the Pond color in the shoulder bag, I'm contemplating getting that too. So that would make 3 bags, for a total of about $1200. OUCH! But I love that bag and love the colors. I'm pretty sure I'll go for it, because if you really love the bag and the colors, then they are all different bags and you'll get equal use out of them.

I say go for it! WOW - helping you out eventually turns into me talking myself into getting a 3rd shoulder bag! Hm, makes sense! :roflmfao:

I'm having the same dilemma. :confused1: I have the shoulder bag in whiskey and used a credit to get that same bag in black. But now after seeing the great pictures of the Pond color in the shoulder bag, I'm contemplating getting that too. So that would make 3 bags, for a total of about $1200. OUCH! But I love that bag and love the colors. I'm pretty sure I'll go for it, because if you really love the bag and the colors, then they are all different bags and you'll get equal use out of them.

I say go for it! WOW - helping you out eventually turns into me talking myself into getting a 3rd shoulder bag! Hm, makes sense! :roflmfao:

1200 for one style but three bags is much better than 1200 for one bag:idea:

The Hippie is a smaller and flatter than the Ali- I actually liked it better than the Ali, but it depends on how much you want to carry. I love the Ali shape, but my problem is that the bottom of it is 5 inches wide... and if you don't keep it filled, it will have a sort of smooshed look which i'm not a big fan of.

The Hippie is a similar shape, but flatter... I think it's great to wear across the body. I think there's one back pocket.

I have a credit to use. I have to have something in the Legacy Natural, but I already have two satchels and two shoulder bags..whiskey and black. I don't like the Ali and felt that the Mand y would be too large...I'm 4'11. So, is it an overkill to get the legacy satchel for the third time in Natural?
What about the Shoulder Zip in natural? I have the Shoulder Zip in black leather and khaki sig. It's pretty much the same size as the Shoulder Bag but without the pockets in front. It's quite roomy and it's very sleek.

10326_B4NA-1_d2.jpg

What about the Shoulder Zip in natural? I have the Shoulder Zip in black leather and khaki sig. It's pretty much the same size as the Shoulder Bag but without the pockets in front. It's quite roomy and it's very sleek.

10326_B4NA-1_d2.jpg

Ooh! That's nice! Do they make the shoulder zip in Pond? I would love to have that if the did!