Travel What are your airport/airplane pet peeves?!

I'll be flying on the 21st for the first time in over a year and already I'm dreading it. It's become an ordeal. We're using our ff miles for the ticket price but I can't even guess at how many other fees there will be. We already paid extra for aisle seats.

Why are we still putting the little containers in a quart-size bag, for pete's sakes??? I cannot believe it makes us one bit safer.

My dad works for the FAA and he said its basically a deterent. If someone really wants to get something through they are going to. But it's meant to deter the "small time" terrorists and hopefully make it harder for the others to get things through. I know that I put the majority of my liquids in the bag. But I still leave my lipgloss and hand lotion in my handbag. If I can't fit all of my liquids in the bag Ill sneak a few in my purse also. They're only going to say something if they are too big or it seems suspicious---I've only had a problem once because it was the full 3oz size (and I fly almost weekly).