REBECCA MINKOFF Chat thread...... Let's chat!! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations to both knas and littlerock!! I love the wedding pictures.
I never thought I could love my hubby more than I did the day I married him, but the longer I know him, the more he amazes me and I just keep falling deeper in love with him. :love:

I never thought I could love my hubby more than I did the day I married him, but the longer I know him, the more he amazes me and I just keep falling deeper in love with him. :love:

awww HGG that is so nice and not something you hear people say often. you are truly lucky

I feel the same way. While we are technically newlyweds, we also just celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We've shared a home, bank accounts and our life for the past seven years and my love for him only gets stronger with passing time.

Congrats again to ms. Knas and lr! Lr - your dad looks proud to see his little girl all grown up and married! I just imagined my baby getting married years later and I can imagine how it might feel as a parent...

This is so sweet.

Magjes- Thanks! We played around with the idea of a winter wedding but ultimately settled on Sept. I was obsessed with a winter wedding ever since I saw pictures of Kate Hudson's NYE Aspen wedding. It was such a lovely looking wedding and to top it off she had this long white fur coat that went over her wedding dress.. Simply to die for!

I adore December weddings!

^^I agree LR...I think the whole wedding coat over the gown thing is absolutely beautiful! Married in the coat/dress and then during the reception, there's the dress.

Of course this was Kate Hudson and Aspen...not something that most girls can accomplish IRL! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.