New Azur Speedy 25 on it's way.....

Kellyd

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
The manager in the Boston, MA store just called and said they just received my Speedy 25 in Azur and is shipping asap - wow that was fast! I just called 2 days ago and they located one. I hope the size will be ok. I've never owned a Speedy....

The manager in the Boston, MA store just called and said they just received my Speedy 25 in Azur and is shipping asap - wow that was fast! I just called 2 days ago and they located one. I hope the size will be ok. I've never owned a Speedy....

You are very very lucky! congrats:yes:

It's a the perfect size, IMO. I have the Azur Speedy in the 25 as well as the Damier Speedy in 25, and I am always amazed at how much I can fit it there. It's just an easy to use everyday bag. A Mono Speedy 25 will be my next purchase. Enjoy!

It's a the perfect size, IMO. I have the Azur Speedy in the 25 as well as the Damier Speedy in 25, and I am always amazed at how much I can fit it there. It's just an easy to use everyday bag. A Mono Speedy 25 will be my next purchase. Enjoy!

Same here, at some point I would like to get the Mono Speedy as well.. 25 or 30. We'll see, this is my second bag in 2 months so it might have to wait a while.;)