Another Speedy30 or Trevi pm?

summer6310

O.G.
Jul 21, 2009
I've been loving my mono Speedy 30 and Tivoli GM and now want to add a Damier bag to my everyday bag collection. I was thinking about getting another Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene but also love the Trevi pm since I can also carry it over the shoulder. They pretty much hold the same amount and they're the perfect size for me!

I know Trevi is a much more structure bag and the price is alot higher, I will def. love Speedy I know but also want to venture out for something a bit more special. So my question is... How's Speedy lover feel about the Trevi? Is it just as useful as Speedy? :smile:

I love the Trevi. I think a Speedy can fit more though because the Trevi is very structured, so "stuffing" things or extra things into it isn't really possible.

Thanks everyone :smile: Yeah, for the price of the bag I definitely want it to be a everyday bag! So I guess even the Trevi lovers don't use Trevi as everyday bag? I'm so tempting it is such a gorgeous looking bag tho (thinking thinking...)

I think the Speedy would get more mileage but I just love the Trevi too...it's dressier but can be worn on casual occasions as well.

LOVE how you decorate your Trevi with vernis key pouch (I have that one too). Looking at the pic makes me want to get a Trevi and decorate it the same way hahaha... damier looks so good with red!!!

I have the trevi pm and mono speedy 30. Trevi is my everyday bag, I hardly use my speedy at all. I don't find it too heavy. You can't fit as much in it as the speedy, but I love that the trevi has a shoulder strap. Wouldn't it be nice to add a different style to your collection? :graucho:

You already have a speedy , so I think the Trevi would be a nice addition to your collection. :smile:
My mom uses her Trevi PM as an everyday bag even without the shoulder strap , and she likes it. So go for it !

LOVE how you decorate your Trevi with vernis key pouch (I have that one too). Looking at the pic makes me want to get a Trevi and decorate it the same way hahaha... damier looks so good with red!!!

Thanks summer! I know, Ebene and Pomme are truly a match made in heaven!! Go use it as bag charm for your Trevi! :graucho:

I have the Trevi PM and Damier Speedy 25, but haven't used my Speedy since I got the Trevi! I love having the option to wear the bag on my shoulder, as opposed to switching my Speedy from one arm to the other.