Hope you'd love to see these new pics of 2011 bags.

Thanks for sharing, RUIRUIWINTER!

Man, what's up with the 'Birkin' style? :thinking:

I was thinking the same thing. I have to say I'm not liking it either, I think if the top flap was the same color leather as the rest of the bag I'd like it more but I don't like the contrasting colors. JMO.

Thanks Ruiruiwineter for posting these pics! :yahoo: I can't wait to see the new colors IRL! I'm really excited to see Androise. It makes me feel better about my preorder.

Thanks Rui! Wow, the colors make absolutely lovely wallets. I'm not sure I see anything I absolutely must have in a bag, though. It is refreshing to see 2 colors Balenciaga has never produced before (a peach and a periwinkle).

Bal did a Periwinkle before -- 2007 Spring (called "Periwinkle/Bleu Glacier); it was GORGEOUS!!!

7.jpg
:nuts:I love this "Caramel" color w/ the new rounded silver studs & the lace trim combo, Sooooooo Gorgeous on the City Motobag!

I love the Periwinkle too, w/ these studs & lacing.

Thanks for sharing Ruirui.

thanks rui rui
i looove militaire but i wish bal stop producing the "papier" leather i don't like them beside i have never seen anyone carrying them!

What is that blue bag in the background of the 3rd pic I wonder?? Cyclade mini pom?? :faint:
i don't think so, i think it's the new style pampille
i saw it in balenciaga.com before, here it is
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-10-16 at 9.18.19 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-10-16 at 9.18.19 PM.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Screen shot 2010-10-16 at 9.18.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-10-16 at 9.18.44 PM.png
    127 KB · Views: 1,120
thanks rui rui
i looove militaire but i wish bal stop producing the "papier" leather i don't like them beside i have never seen anyone carrying them!

Actually, the leather on the Papier bags is really nice .. and I kind of like the hardware. Have to give Bal kudos for at least trying out some new styles ...