Budget and options.

is there any kelly bag that fits my budget? maybe with the cheapest leather?

Wouldn't you rather buy a bag with a leather you love, instead of settling for the cheapest leather? Sorry, I don't mean to offend but I think that you will get more enjoyment if you get the bag you love.

Maybe reconsider getting a pre-owned kelly? Some are in great condition (and sending out for a spa can do wonders) and the prices are very reasonable. GL

can i get a pre owned birkin at 5k? :smile:
yes, i rather get the bag design that i love rather than the leather. so i am looking for cheaper leather to fit my budget for the bag i like... does that makes sense?

No new Kellys for that price. And doubtful you can find a Birkin in good condition for $5000 either. There are a lot of other bags at or below that price point - garden party, picotin, double sens, Evelyne, cabag, Herbag zip, Goodnews and more.

can i get a pre owned birkin at 5k? :smile:
yes, i rather get the bag design that i love rather than the leather. so i am looking for cheaper leather to fit my budget for the bag i like... does that makes sense?

I've been scoping out pre-owned Birkins for years and I've never seen one in good condition for $5K. The lowest price I've seen is $7K-8K. As the other ladies have mentioned, you definitely could find a pre-owned Kelly for $5K or under.

The OP has said she wants a new bag, and it sounds like by bag, she really means a Birkin or a Kelly. In which case, the only course of action is to keep saving, I'd think.