My First LV Purchases (With pics)

Sep 29, 2010
Hey everyone,

Last night I got my first LV (but definitely not the last :graucho:) things, they're only small but I love them! ;) ....So here it goes....

screenshot20101016at750.png

screenshot20101016at751.png

I was originally going to get the a Vernis Zippy but my mum convinced me the monogram would be more practical for everyday use so I went with that.

It's been said before but I'll mention it again, the Zippy CP does fit allot more then you would expect. I think it's going to work pretty good for me (untill I can afford a big LV wallet :P ) I don't carry much in my wallet so the Zippy CP is roomy enough. In it I have ID, 3 other cards, change and a 50 dollar note.

screenshot20101016at752.png

Affiche Key Pouch! I'm in love with it's cuteness :love:

Hey everyone,

Last night I got my first LV (but definitely not the last :graucho:) things, they're only small but I love them! ;) ....So here it goes....

screenshot20101016at750.png

I was originally going to get the a Vernis Zippy but my mum convinced me the monogram would be more practical for everyday use so I went with that.

It's been said before but I'll mention it again, the Zippy CP does fit allot more then you would expect. I think it's going to work pretty good for me (untill I can afford a big LV wallet :P ) I don't carry much in my wallet so the Zippy CP is roomy enough. In it I have ID, 3 other cards, change and a 50 dollar note.

screenshot20101016at752.png

Affiche Key Pouch! I'm in love with it's cuteness :love:

Your mother was so right about that ZCP in Mono. I just ordered mine online and was very excited to get a brand new one from the LV distribution center in TN. That cute ZCP should arrive on October 20th. I can hardly wait!