Mary-kate Olsen's gold rolex???

Jan 29, 2010
hi :smile:
does anyone know which model full gold rolex mary-kate wears all the time? is it mens/womens and roughly what would the price be
i would love a gold rolex but am looking for this one right now ... depending on how it looks in person if anyone can find it?:biggrin:

a gold datejust 36mm starts around 25,000USD. I think the Daytona's start just north of that - 29,000USD.

If it helps.. I think she is wearing the 36mm daytona rather than 40mm.

:P oh nooo i wish i had that kind of money
i'm trying to decide which to buy/save up for first
i don't know which is more important , maybe i'll have a very small diamond and save for the watch not sure
sorry i sound like im throwing cash around im really not, im going to have to probably save for years lol

Are you buying both a gold rolex and a diamond at the same time? Someone should give you a heck of a discount!!!!

this is the Rolex Daytona, in 18k yellow gold. The Daytona only comes in 40mm. The reference number of this watch is 116528. The current price of this watch is $29,500. You should be able to get a good discount on it though!

MK's rolex is definitely a Daytona. It only comes in one size and it's really expensive. If you want a full gold watch by Rolex you can check out the daydate or datejust. They're both beautiful and a lot cheaper than the Daytona.