Post Your Gorgeous Patent Leather Bags...

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~I know we have had threads on the shades of our bags and some on siggy bags.But I could not find one specfically for patent leather~ I too will be posting mine soon:smile: I really owe it to all of you patent lover's and madison shoulder bag lover's.The only patent leather bag I have ever purchased was the spotlight in black! I had it for a couple of months, then it started to peel:sad: So I did what we are supposed to do and I got another bag( not another patent bag)..But I have always loved the look and feel of patent leather.I think it is one of the easiest leathers to care for...So I have been looking at coach.com and just reading some older threads and I have chosen the Mia Patent Leather Tote in Dove!!!I love the size,color, and how soft and shiney the leather is...It is just a great bag at a great price:smile:So in a few days, I should be able to share with all of you!!!!:yahoo:

picture.php

Back Row:
Mia Patent Tote *Dove*
Madison Patent Maggie *Raspberry*
Mia Patent Maggie *Cranberry*
LE Patent Peyton *Gray*

And the front:
Madison Patent Sabrina (small) *Cobalt*
Madison Patent Audrey *Jade*

I think that is it...LOL!

picture.php

Back Row:
Mia Patent Tote *Dove*
LE Patent Peyton *Gray*

And the front:

All's I can say is *WOW*~Those are Gorgeous:smile:I knew someone had the Mia Patent Tote...I love the lining in it!

picture.php

Back Row:
Mia Patent Tote *Dove*
LE Patent Peyton *Gray*

And the front:

I.Die.

Your patents are amazing! Love them all!

Patent is amazing, especially on rainy days!

picture.php

Please disregard the periwinkle Audry on the left (used in a color comparison thread awhile ago). The patent bag is the Alex and I absolutely love her. I would likie to find another patent bag.

PCL, that is patent heaven. You have a nice, well-rounded collection of colors & styles.

Grannytoabbi, I absolutely love the colors of your bags. I'm a newbie so I've never seen those before. Really points out how much I've been missing!

Here are my patent purses:

Clockwise from top--small plum patent Sabrina, gray patent EW Gallery tote (I think that's the name), medium black patent Zoe, demi crossbody purse in graphite, medium petrol Zoe
IMG_7689-1.jpg