So Vintage, So gorgeous....

As you know I can not buy anything in on's...LOL so her goes I have a seller that I just love for vintage Gucci and she gave me a great deal on all these pieces..

I actually got is lovely vintage crossbody bag for Free as a thank you for being a good coustomer..:happydance: this bag is Navy blue and in mint condition..

user215093_pic66535_1287165262[1].jpg

user215093_pic66536_1287165262_thumb[1].jpg

Very roomy also...:yahoo:

Why would I buy a Blue Web Gucci Wallet.... well I am the matchy-Matcy Queen...

user215093_pic66539_1287165358_thumb[3].jpg

Presenting my new to me and totally prefect for me Blue Web Gucci Boston....

Your entire vintage collection is drool worthy!

OH thank you Sneezz - the reason I have even noticed most of my bags is because of you ladies..

Yes I am very lucky with this seller is is honest, her items are quality and in excellent condition... I purchased something from her a year ago and I have been buy ever since...

Congrats on your vintage set CA! I absolutely adore your navy web boston! So classic and chic and totally worth breaking your ban for!

Thank you Ghst... I loved the Brown Web Boston so much I had to have this one... they are amazing ... I can not even explain the feeling I get wearing these Vintage stunning bags..

:yahoo:

Fabulous finds and I adore this and you can't get more reasonably priced than FREEEEEE!!!! :woohoo:

attachment.php