I Am A Guy And I Want My Body To Smell Good

Daniel_Kemp

Going After A Dream.
Jan 15, 2009
Hi.

I want my body to smell good (I am a guy).

There are lots of fragrances out there, and I don't want to smell and try them all. I want to make a list of the best ones for me to smell and try, so I'm asking a bunch of people on the Internet what they think are good to smell and try.

I want to know what you ladies like to smell on a guy.

Why?

My lady friend wants my body to smell good:

smellinggood.jpg

What I Am Looking For

I am looking for fragrances that someone going after power would wear, not someone who has got power, but someone who is working to get that power.

What Fragrances Should I Try?

What fragrances should I try?

Fragrances That Are Near Me

Here are fragrances that are near me:

acquadiparma.jpg

ACQUA DI PARMA

aramisf.jpg

aramis

bulgaria.jpg

Bulgari

chanelh.jpg

CHANEL

cliniquej.jpg

CLINIQUE

creedh.jpg

CREED

diori.jpg

Dior

Last edited:
I love ARMANI GIO on a guy!

Yup! I agree, thats what my husband wears and its great!

I like aqua di gio.

Thanks bagaddicttttt, merekat703, and jordanjordan.

Acqua Di Gio sounds like it's really popular with the ladies, but if we dated and I wore Acqua Di Gio, won't I just remind you of your ex-boyfriend(s) that wore it?

My favorite scent on a guy is Clinique Happy for Men. My boyfriend wears this... and I LOVE the way it smells on him!

I saw that one. I will add it to my list. Thank you PrettyInPink.

Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior, preferably the aftershave splash if possible.

OK cool. Thanks Cornflower Blue.

YSL l'homme

I saw that one, too. I will add it to my list. Thanks sarasmith3269.

D&G light blue is nice and so is Zirh- Corduroy. I remember I used to love this sent that came in a dark blue bottle a few years back, it wasn't so much designer but for the life of me I cant remember what its called. Thinking......

hmmm... i just love the regular hugo!! mmmm i love it when my hubby wears it haha :P he also uses this givenchy one that smells good.. i just never heard of it.. xeryus or something?? of the pictures you listed.. the only one i have ever smelled is the clinique happy, which i love too!! :smile: