Arts & Crafts My hand crafted jewelry!!

Three Amigos & Lady - Adjustable freshwater pearls and sterling silver necklace

008.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

very pretty!!! a question about something like this - what size of wire do you use? i've been trying to work on twisting wire like that but it seems that sometimes i can get the hang of it and sometimes i can't. is it just practice makes perfect?

i have some similar shaped beads and i've tried to twist wire like that around them but sometime it breaks the beads (they're amethyst gemstone) so i wonder if i'm doing something wrong. your wire coils look so perfect!

Large Amazonite Earrings With Pearl - Sterling Silver

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

0062.jpg

very pretty!!! a question about something like this - what size of wire do you use? i've been trying to work on twisting wire like that but it seems that sometimes i can get the hang of it and sometimes i can't. is it just practice makes perfect?

i have some similar shaped beads and i've tried to twist wire like that around them but sometime it breaks the beads (they're amethyst gemstone) so i wonder if i'm doing something wrong. your wire coils look so perfect!

Oh hey! You mean for this pair of earrings specifically? I think I used 22 gauge because as you can see, the gems are quite large.

Practice certainly helps! I think I just started off with doing lots of wire wrapping because that's what I like to do. If you are not sure, just get some cheap wire to practice with before you use your good wire :smile:

How do you start a FB page? Is it free, or do you have to pay for it? I am currently selling on Etsy, but I am also thinking about starting a page like that :smile: