Personalization... white St. Louis PM - what to get

ballchai

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Hi all, i'm debating on getting a saint louis PM and having it personalized to differentiate from the fakes. however i'm not sure what font to go with and what color... any suggestiongs?

i sort of like the light blue with the white shadowing.. but i'm not sure if the shadowing would blend into the bag too much...

it would be great if the owners of the white goyards could posts pics of theirs with personalization :biggrin: TIA

If you want an alternative to the white shadow, you might want to consider a gray or silver with the blue lettering. A darker blue, perhaps navy, might work better than the light blue with gray/silver.

If you want an alternative to the white shadow, you might want to consider a gray or silver with the blue lettering. A darker blue, perhaps navy, might work better than the light blue with gray/silver.

do you know if i have to pay more for silver? do stripes cost extra?

CDNinNY in your avatar - is yours black with monogram in yellow and brown shadowing... do you think you can post a picture that shows it face on or not at an angle (hope you understand what i mean). TIA :biggrin::biggrin:

do you know if i have to pay more for silver? do stripes cost extra?

CDNinNY in your avatar - is yours black with monogram in yellow and brown shadowing... do you think you can post a picture that shows it face on or not at an angle (hope you understand what i mean). TIA :biggrin::biggrin:

My avatar photo is not the best. My tote is actually green with a monogram in bronze and brown. I did have to pay extra for the bronze so I would assume it would be the same for silver. Not sure about gray, though.

Unfortunately, I don't know the price of the stripes. I've attached a photo of Lauren Conrad's white St. Louis with Navy and White Stripes so you can have a visual.

Hope this helps!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,301
  • ejzyx3.jpg
    ejzyx3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 507
My avatar photo is not the best. My tote is actually green with a monogram in bronze and brown. I did have to pay extra for the bronze so I would assume it would be the same for silver. Not sure about gray, though.

Unfortunately, I don't know the price of the stripes. I've attached a photo of Lauren Conrad's white St. Louis with Navy and White Stripes so you can have a visual.

Hope this helps!

attachment.php

CDNinNY thanks for all your help. I've just bought the navy st. Louis (without any personalization). I was thinking of getting white for more variety but I recently saw a lady using a light blue with raspberry and white stripes... And it was nice. Now I'm not sure again... This is probably the reason why each time I go to Paris I leave empty handed.