Is LV Online playing tricks with me?

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
Hi Guys and Dolls

I wanted to know if anyone else seems to be experiencing the same thing as me when purchasing an LV item online. It appears that EVERY order I make online results in me apparently obtaining the last one of the product. This has happened 3 times to me now. I know there is an LV shortage but this just seems a bit too uncanny!

Is this just pure coincidence or is this a deliberate attempt from LV to scare us into purchasing more due to the LV drought?

Anyways as you all know I am obsessed with the idylle range, and just purchased (apparently the last one), of the idylle key pouch fusain. So lol everyone please rejoice in my purchase and do the yahoo dance :yahoo:

Last edited:
That's been happening to me too recently Sai. But I really think a lot of it has to do with other potential customers having items in their 'baskets' (not that LV use that terminology, haha) - and when their session expires if they don't buy it, it becomes available again. I've noticed items I'm looking at being out of stock and then reappearing as available for purchase just a couple of hours later. This happens in the evenings as well, so it can't actually be the company restocking.

Yay Congrats!:yahoo:

Ive noticed that things are in stock one min then not the next, every time I went to purchase the ZCP in Pomme or RF it was out of stock then I would check when I was working and it would be back again.. Then by time I got home to use the hubbys card it was gone again.. D'OH!!

That's been happening to me too recently Sai. But I really think a lot of it has to do with other potential customers having items in their 'baskets' (not that LV use that terminology, haha) - and when their session expires if they don't buy it, it becomes available again. I've noticed items I'm looking at being out of stock and then reappearing as available for purchase just a couple of hours later. This happens in the evenings as well, so it can't actually be the company restocking.

I was told that once by someone on the customer services line... Because although the bag I was looking for was out of stock on line... She said that one had become available because someone had put it in their basket and the session had timed out!

Good for you Sai you mad woman! Ok let's do the dance....
ALL TOGETHER NOW... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just happened to be on their site the other night, when all of a sudden, the NF Damier Ebene MM, the NF MM Azur AND the Totally MM Azur were in stock!!! I panicked so bad that I ended up ordering all three!!:wtf::yahoo: