Are you Looking forward to the 2010 Holiday Lockheart line?

peggle

I <3 My Hubby
Aug 25, 2009
I am curious to see if anyone was looking forward to the Holiday Line from Lockheart

and if anyone knew of any dates that it would come out

also, what would you like to see Lockheart do for you ie.. colors, style, lace, hardware, and so on

is there any old style you would like to see them bring back with a new twist:smile:?

well

i hope their 2010 Holiday line as some Reds and would love to see some walnut/whiskey colors , maybe some contrasting colors and lots of creative twist and turns , love how they manipulate the leathers,,,,,,,,,,love love their wide straps

Does anyone know a good place besides BBOS to sell a Lockheart bag? I have the yellow basketweave Shiloh but I never know if they're popular enough to get a fair price, any tips would be soooo appreciated!

They come up on ebay, and I have seen them go for a good price. I guess it just depends on the bag.

I got the holiday 2010 catalog in the mail yesterday. Gorgeous bags in there. Looks like I might have to hunt for a Lockheart this season....

Yes, I can't wait to see what they come out with! I would love to see a nice wine/burgundy color for the holidays. Perhaps a wine and walnut combo would be spectacular.

Linda

They come up on ebay, and I have seen them go for a good price. I guess it just depends on the bag.

I got the holiday 2010 catalog in the mail yesterday. Gorgeous bags in there. Looks like I might have to hunt for a Lockheart this season....

I'm so excited to see what they came out with!!! I hope I get the holiday catalog soon as I see they haven't posted pics on the website yet.

I purchased my first Lockheart in Las Vegas a few weeks ago (Angelina in ruby) and I absolutely adore her!!! She's the perfect brown bag I've been searching for!!!

fabae - any chance you could take some pics of your catalog and share? :smile:

Linda