Did Tano produce this style bag??

Duh!! Nevermind. I just found it by typing the style number on the Tano website. It's a cute bag. What are your thoughts on this particular style? Thanks ; )

It's the Spend Thrift Tano in Blue Eyes. I went ahead and bought it last night on Rosie True. It was on sale for $67 plus shipping : ) Link wouldn't show pic so I copied/pasted the pic. See below post ; )

Last edited:
missypoo, if you want that bag there are two things you can do:

Call or e-mail Tano directly; they are VERY helpful and they'll send you a list of the retailers that got it for you to call & check around. Here is Tano's phone number: 914 241 0628

Or, call MHB and ask them if they can special order it for you, and if they can they will get it in just for you. Here is the MHB phone number: 1-888-TANO-BAG (1-888-826-6224)

Ooohh!! I would love to see modeling pics of the Sister Style : ) I did a search and came up with nada, so I posted a message to MHB on FB asking if she would post some pics and she said SOON. Is it a small bag riry?

missypoo- it's not a small bag at all. I think the modeling pic on the rosietrue site is fairly accurate. Small bags aren't my thing... that's why I never considered this bag when I browsed through MHB. But when I saw it at Bloomie's, I was pleasantly surprised by its size. It's definitely a comfortable, medium-sized bag.