OMG My DH has ruined my son!

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
I come home today and I was unpacking my new purse and my son says, "oh mom, did you get yourself another swap-meet Louis?" :wtf: Mind you this is not his first reference to this. He said it IN PUBLIC a few days before when I was carrying my silver speedy. He finds it funny because my eyes get huge. :wtf: Of course all of my bags are real, DH knows I would never purchase a swap-meet Louis and he knows fakes irritate me. Dh thinks it's SUPER funny when my son says that because he taught my son that (he makes jokes about my "swap-meet" Louis' all the time) and mainly because of my reaction. HMMM...me? Not so much (well at least not in public! LOL)

I am certain you all know what this is in reference too but just in case you don't...There is a song that talks about buying swap-meet Louis. Basically that people at the flea markets and such are buying "Louis Vuitton"

Just thought I would share as it's really a funny story but imagine if you were dressed up, carrying your VERY REAL bag, you are getting a ton of stares because your new mirior is practically blinding and then your child says, "that's a nice swap-meet Louis Mom," :wtf: with a ton of people around in earshot!

Oh my! If your son actually said that in public, Crystal, you'd have to contain yourself! LOL Perhaps you can reprogram your son to say, "Mommy loves authentic LV only." Would that work? :roflmfao:

Oh my! If your son actually said that in public, Crystal, you'd have to contain yourself! LOL Perhaps you can reprogram your son to say, "Mommy loves authentic LV only." Would that work? :roflmfao:

I did contain myself shockingly but I swear my eyes were the size of oranges! :wtf: I just acted like I didn't hear him until we got into the car and I was like, "ummm don't say that anymore," and then he said it again today! AGH! Apparently I have to take more action. Tha bad part is my DH laughs about it! LOL

Okay it is funny, really. But still a bit embarassing!