Does anyone have a good SA in Europe?

xoxomint

O.G.
Oct 24, 2009
Hello ladies,

Does anyone have a SA in Europe (Paris, London etc) who is willing to ship internationally and has an email address? I know about Joanne in Hawaii from this forum but no luck with her.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I recently bought some stuff from a SA in Dusseldorf. Very helpful (he says he hunted down and got me the very last piece of sfumato ghiacco in Europe ;p)but he's never done remote selling cos I was asking him about cc payment and intl shipping he's not sure of the mechanics. My friend picked up my purchase at the shop.

I can ask him if he's willing to explore shipping intl. I suspect shipping from Europe to Asia where I am would be costly though.

bedebe, if you wouldn't mind sharing your SA from Dusseldorf, that would be great. Even if he can't do international shipping, at least I can say at least and it just wasn't meant to be. You can PM the information me if you like. Thanks!

xoxomint

i'm too new...think my PM doesn't even work yet.

i'll drop him a mail to suss him out and ask if he's willing to contact you. My friend called the shop and he gave her his personal email for my convenience. I wouldn't want to give out his email freely without his consent if you know what i mean.

if you could let me know where you're located, i'll let him know first.

bedebe, if you wouldn't mind sharing your SA from Dusseldorf, that would be great. Even if he can't do international shipping, at least I can say at least and it just wasn't meant to be. You can PM the information me if you like. Thanks!
Can you please ask him if he would be willing to help me get a Black BN2274? I am located in Germany. Many thanks!!

Hi

I recently bought some stuff from a SA in Dusseldorf. Very helpful (he says he hunted down and got me the very last piece of sfumato ghiacco in Europe ;p)but he's never done remote selling cos I was asking him about cc payment and intl shipping he's not sure of the mechanics. My friend picked up my purchase at the shop.

I can ask him if he's willing to explore shipping intl. I suspect shipping from Europe to Asia where I am would be costly though.
Can you please ask him if he would be willing to help me get a Black BN2274? I am located in Germany. Many thanks!!