Gucci Customer Appreciation discount question

I have a question regarding the Customer Appreciation Day coming up in November. Is this discount only available at Gucci stores/Gucci.com or do Neiman Marcus, Saks, or Nordstrom honor it as well? I've searched the forums, and found the threat with all the outlet/sale info, but it doesn't specifically answer this question. Thanks!

they usually send out an email.. by them, i mean gucci. it's not something they keep a secret. haha more like it's widely advertised. it's a good time to buy items that won't go on sale =)

The SA told me the sale will start on Dec. 1st!!! It's hard to not buy something on customer appreciation discount day on items that won't go on sale!

well it's two entirely different sales/promos so you really can't compare it - the customer appreciation you can think of it as the only way to buy full priced items at a slight discount and then the regular sale, you can get the seasonal stuff on sale.

No I don't - I haven't asked my SA. I haven't been thinking about purchasing any bags for awhile but I believe it's usually sometime in mid November? I'm sure someone here can find out for you! You're right, the 10% discount would be the best time to pick up the BTH because I doubt they'll be in the bi-annual sale.

No I don't - I haven't asked my SA. I haven't been thinking about purchasing any bags for awhile but I believe it's usually sometime in mid November? I'm sure someone here can find out for you! You're right, the 10% discount would be the best time to pick up the BTH because I doubt they'll be in the bi-annual sale.

Thank you! I saw the BTH on Sunday at the Gucci store and it was gorgeous! Very sassy with tons of personality. I still like the one you have the best! I think most of the rose/peony colored will be on sale!