Are the Manolo Blahnik Sederaby

Well I am totally pissed. I returned the 40s which were falling off of my feet. Got the 39.5 and didnt try them on thinking, a half size woudl be perfect, get home and I cant even get my feet into them. I am so over these shoes, they are going back tommorow!!!! GRRRRR

Well I am totally pissed. I returned the 40s which were falling off of my feet. Got the 39.5 and didnt try them on thinking, a half size woudl be perfect, get home and I cant even get my feet into them. I am so over these shoes, they are going back tommorow!!!! GRRRRR

My friend just called to tell me the exact same thing, but she blames me :wtf:

Mine are a half-size smaller than my normal Blahnik pump size, which fit me perfectly. She ordered a half-size smaller and her toes extended beyond the sole of the shoe.

My friend just called to tell me the exact same thing, but she blames me :wtf:

Mine are a half-size smaller than my normal Blahnik pump size, which fit me perfectly. She ordered a half-size smaller and her toes extended beyond the sole of the shoe.

Its crap. The difference in the 1/2 size was crazy. I returned them today so if anyone is interested SAKS in BALA CYNWYD PA has them in a silver 90CM in size 39.5.

I am OVER IT!!!!:yucky:

Its crap. The difference in the 1/2 size was crazy. I returned them today so if anyone is interested SAKS in BALA CYNWYD PA has them in a silver 90CM in size 39.5.

I am OVER IT!!!!:yucky:

Hmm...I'm wondering if the difference in heel height is why some go smaller by a half size, as I am wearing the 105 mm heel. :confused1:

Sorry they didn't work out, Selena. :sad: