Help Por Favor!! Rouge Paddington

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Hey gang! I am contemplating a ROUGE Paddington Medium satchel purchase. Does anyone have any pictures modeling it?? PLEASE?

A fast response would be good. I am just worried about the tone of red as I have not seen this in person.

Thanks in advance!

Selena dont have pics modelling it but I have been told this is exactly how it looks IRL.
redpaddyandpurse2.jpg

redpaddy.jpg

Excellent Selena - hope you get it - keep us posted. It is my favourite bag as it is so gorgeous in colour and everyone stops to look at it when you are out as its so differe.nt to the other colours out there

I think it's the lighting...
As some of you know:rolleyes: , I happen to have the rouge '06 AND the red from '05. Both of them are gorgeous. The only difference is the '05 is more of a lipstick slightly orangey red, (very slightly orangey!) and the rouge for '06 is fire engine red. The leather on the '05 however, is the soft, buttery leather so that is the main difference IMHO. If you like a red bag, you can't go wrong with the rouge. EVERYONE looks at that bag when I wear it. You will love it:smile::supacool: