I want to know more about this bag...can someone help?

angl2b

Noob
Dec 6, 2006
Hello -
I want to know more about this bag that came out in 2007, I have googled to look it up. I don't know what it's called and I don't know if it is really a limited edition piece? If someone can tell me that would be great. Also, is it a nice bag?

TIA!!

Attachments

• LIMITED EDITION LADY DIOR MED EAST WEST LASER CUT BLK LAMB.jpg
    LIMITED EDITION LADY DIOR MED EAST WEST LASER CUT BLK LAMB.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 88
  • LIMITED EDITION LADY DIOR MED EAST WEST LASER CUT LAMB ANTIQUE WHT.jpg
    LIMITED EDITION LADY DIOR MED EAST WEST LASER CUT LAMB ANTIQUE WHT.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 86
  • lace-lady-dior-purse2.jpg
    lace-lady-dior-purse2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 117
eminere™;16833302 said:
This was a seasonal variation of the Lady Dior bag, which involved a special technique of using a laser to cut out a lace pattern on the bag. IIRC it was limited edition.

By the way, there is a collective thread that exists for this kind of questions: http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/name-that-dior-thread-150418.html

Future requests should be posted in that thread.

Thanks so much. I will do that in the future. I just wanted to know more about the bag, I heard that it is still being sold at the boutiques in Europe. I didn't know if it was worth investing money in one?

Thanks so much. I will do that in the future. I just wanted to know more about the bag, I heard that it is still being sold at the boutiques in Europe. I didn't know if it was worth investing money in one?
If it is still being sold at some boutiques it just means it's old stock that they haven't been able to clear. :P It is no longer being made.

I've seen the bag in real life and it is nothing short of stunning. Definitely a collector's piece, and especially if you're a Dior fan.

eminere™;16858516 said:
If it is still being sold at some boutiques it just means it's old stock that they haven't been able to clear. :P It is no longer being made.

I've seen the bag in real life and it is nothing short of stunning. Definitely a collector's piece, and especially if you're a Dior fan.

Thanks!!
In your opinion if it is not the Lady Dior 93rd pic) but one of the first two instead, do you think it is still worth getting as a collectible?

Thanks!!
In your opinion if it is not the Lady Dior 93rd pic) but one of the first two instead, do you think it is still worth getting as a collectible?
They're all Lady Diors actually - the first two are just the less common, now discontinued east/west shape.

They're all quite collectable, but personally I prefer the third one.