Vlad and Megs: A Vacationing We Will Go!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Well, it is like we have not been here for a while!!! :sad: From us being sick and all my family issues, and Vlad being sick... now tomorrow, Vlad and I are off to Sun Valley, Idaho with 2 friends to go skiing and snowboarding!

Vlad grew up skiing in the Alps and every other wonderful place in Europe... my family is a beach family and traveled to warm weather places. Believe it or not, this is my first time!!!!! Vlad is going to learn to snowboard with me, so we can both fall together and fall off the lift and make it stop :shrugs: :roflmfao:

We will take tons of pictures and show you all some, but just wanted to let you know we will be coming to you from Sun Valley, Idaho for the next week and a half!!!! :yahoo:

Hope you all are doing well and having a great week!!!! :heart:

This is a MUCH needed vacation!

Have a great time, Megs & Vlad!! I've never been skiing either. Too afraid. I'm a bad Northerner:shame:

I am a bad Northerner too... I was walking my aunt's dog today and the snow was falling in my face and eyes, and I was thinking to myself, "Ahh my typical vacation is in a bikini and sun. WTF was I thinking!" :shame:

Megs,

I hope you and Vlad have a great vacation. I'm with you on the beach fun. I get cold way too easy.

I'm sure you'll have fun learning. If not, you can sit in the lodge, bundle up and drink hot cocoa.

Have a great time.

Megs,

I hope you and Vlad have a great vacation. I'm with you on the beach fun. I get cold way too easy.

I'm sure you'll have fun learning. If not, you can sit in the lodge, bundle up and drink hot cocoa.

Have a great time.

Exactly what I plan on doing if I get too cold or don't love it!! I will talk to you all too, of course!!! :heart:

Have a wonderful time! skiing and snowboarding is such a blast! DH and I will be leaving NY for a ski vacation on 2/3 for a week at Heavenly in Lake Tahoe. I can't wait! Have lots of fun and be safe! WEAR A HELMET.