My new balenciaga velo rh blue roi

lilacaeng

Dec 20, 2008

I got it for few weeks. Balenciaga velo rh blue roi it 's perfect for my activity.
I love it cuz
1. It has very light weight.
2. The leather is very perfect for me.
3. Can crossbody
4. Can ware in many style like my pics show

IMG_7803.jpg

DSC04001.jpg

IMG_7556.jpg

IMG_7665.jpg

Now I love this bag, it make me :yahoo::yahoo:

I'm glad your loving your velo! Ita such a pretty blue. Dose it tend to look darker IRL? Some of the pics it looks darker and others it looks lighter. I've only seen it IRL once in barneys but it looked much lighter than in your pics, maybe because of their lighting.

I'm glad your loving your velo! Ita such a pretty blue. Dose it tend to look darker IRL? Some of the pics it looks darker and others it looks lighter. I've only seen it IRL once in barneys but it looked much lighter than in your pics, maybe because of their lighting.

It 's not darker I think it 's the beautiful color blue and have purple under tone.

lilacaeng, congratulations! :woohoo: I love your Bleu Roi Velo! I've got the same one and love it to bits! We're bag twins! :biggrin: Unfortunately I don't carry it as often as I should. I will make an effort to take it out tomorrow!

Your mod photos are awesome, it's great how you show the versatile nature of this style. You're right, it's so lightweight, it's the best travel bag I've gotten. My friend has one too and can't stop carrying it. :biggrin: