What occassion can I wear this dress to?

yeee

Aug 21, 2007
Hi all.

I bought this BCBG dress impulsively : (
and I started to wonder when can I wear this and where to? Can you advice me what occasion I can wear this dress?
alicia-keys-bcbg-max-azria.jpg

if u live in a warmer climate i would wear it out. A night out with girls,maybe dress it down with a cute denim jacket. If u don't live in a warmer climate more of a reason to go on a tropical vacation.

Thanks gals!
I live in Malaysia. Warm and humid all year long :smile:
Thanks for the tips. However it is a little too long for me. I am thinking to send it back for alteration. By then the flowy Bottom part that touches the floor will no longer look like the one in pic. It will look more casual then?

So it's not so much of a night wedding dinner dress, can I say that? Here in my country, I rarely see people wearing such a long dress to wedding reception, dinner night out, party and to mall etc. I was just worried that I may seen overdressed.
After mos of the remarks here, I am more released. Can I wear this during my Bali vacation in Nov? A romantic dining out with bf?
If dress down can I pair it with thongs?

Probably not the response you were looking for, but it would work great as a maternity dress too (which is probably why Alicia Keys is wearing it because she's pregnant).
And, yes, it would be perfect in Bali for a dinner out. You could certainly wear it with a dressy pair of sandals/flip flops.