Question about blue crackled patent

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
Hey ladies! :smile: I was wondering if any of you know about there being a blue crackled patent (not reissue) in a medium size... was this made, and do any of you have it? I would love to see pictures! I found a gorgeous blue crackled patent East West style (ebay), and I was thinking about that, and I have no idea from where I might find a medium (if it exists)! The medium would probably be my preference, but I think the East West is adorable too. TIA! :smile:

-Minal

Hey ladies! :smile: I was wondering if any of you know about there being a blue crackled patent (not reissue) in a medium size... was this made, and do any of you have it? I would love to see pictures! I found a gorgeous blue crackled patent East West style (ebay), and I was thinking about that, and I have no idea from where I might find a medium (if it exists)! The medium would probably be my preference, but I think the East West is adorable too. TIA! :smile:

-Minal

I've only seen the jumbo in real life, and I saw the east-west one on eBay that you were talking about. I have no idea if any boutiques or stores ordered it in the medium. You might need to start calling around.

Mine is a black Jumbo, but I'll post a pic so you can get an idea of what the crackled patent looks like. I'm not sure if a medium size was made or not.

15Dec06001.jpg