Tech Are fancy phone covers out?

sparklyred

Oct 28, 2009
I got a new Blackberry and I'm super excited. I know I need some kind of cover so I don't scratch the crap out of it but what kind should I get? Are the blingy crystal ones out of date? I really don't notice that any one seems to have funky covers anymore but I see them sold all over the place. Thoughts?? If you love yours please post pic:smile:

i think if you want a blingy cover, get a blingy cover! i don't think they're as in as they used to be but it's def just a personal taste thing. i don't like sparkily covers just like i don't like sparkily purses, makeup etc. my cell cover is plain ol black

I got a new Blackberry and I'm super excited. I know I need some kind of cover so I don't scratch the crap out of it but what kind should I get? Are the blingy crystal ones out of date? I really don't notice that any one seems to have funky covers anymore but I see them sold all over the place. Thoughts?? If you love yours please post pic:smile:

I hope not, because I buy Swarovski crystals in bulk and still do my own cell phone covers and my goddaughters.

Honestly bling will never be out.

^me too!
I do my ipod cases too. I have one with beautiful dark blue and clear crystals; I'm trying to figure out what to use to dissolve the glue without harming the crystals so I reuse them. The case is beautiful, but was for a 3rd gen ipod and does not fit the Touch at all.
I love blingy accessories and I'm old enough to not care about the opinons of other people. :smile:

i used to have a blinged out case for my BB, but to be honest, it hurt my ears when i used it. i only use a headset when i'm driving because they annoy me, so other times i just use it without the headset.

consider that if you do get a blinged out case—they're not very comfortable unless you constantly use a headset.

so for now, i just got rid of my BB and now have the EVO, so i need to get a funky colorful one for that now.