Pandora Jewelry Anyone? - NOT THE CHARM BRACELETS!!

^^^ I love posting.
The regular thread is nice but this is also nice to just focus on the jewerly. I am pretty much maxed out on beads until they release new one's so I love the jewelry....totally OBSESSED with these darn stackables!!!

My Pandora rings and earrings! I often find it more satisfying to buy a finished piece of jewellery, rather than buying charms. :P

_A097908.jpg

_A097910.jpg

_A097909.jpg
Aren't rings awesome? ;)
I want to get the flower and diamond one, but I haven't found a place that has it in my size (smallest!), and there are no online shops that allow pre-ordering in a particular size. (not in Switzerland or Germany)

I like to get a pandora ring when I'm feeling down... :nuts:

_A097913.jpg

_A097916.jpg
I don't particularly like the mix and match earrings... the dangles look too long on me and I think I look better in studs.

My Pandora rings and earrings! I often find it more satisfying to buy a finished piece of jewellery, rather than buying charms. :P

View attachment 1223160

View attachment 1223161

View attachment 1223164
Aren't rings awesome? ;)
I want to get the flower and diamond one, but I haven't found a place that has it in my size (smallest!), and there are no online shops that allow pre-ordering in a particular size. (not in Switzerland or Germany)

I like to get a pandora ring when I'm feeling down... :nuts:

View attachment 1223162

View attachment 1223163
I don't particularly like the mix and match earrings... the dangles look too long on me and I think I look better in studs.

I have both the deep pink rhodolite ring and charm. I NEVER saw the studs??? Only the dangles. Do you think they were not released in the US????

Using_Daddys_$$, I got the rhodolite garnet studs from Australia. Not sure if they weren't released in the US, but I couldn't find them in the promotional photos when the set was released... only the dangles.

I love your CZ stackable with the moving gold ring!
I also have the purple CZ ring on my wishlist... the one with a diamond on the floating gold ring. :amuse:

Using_Daddys_$$, I got the rhodolite garnet studs from Australia. Not sure if they weren't released in the US, but I couldn't find them in the promotional photos when the set was released... only the dangles.

I love your CZ stackable with the moving gold ring!
I also have the purple CZ ring on my wishlist... the one with a diamond on the floating gold ring. :amuse:

The floating gold ring is very ENTERTAINING!!!!!!!!!! You are so right about the rings being INSTANT gratification!!!!!!!
I will have to go on a hunt for these earrings, ebay.uk probadly.....thanks for getting back to me so soon!!!!

Off topic:
Do you still wear your tan poly cord with the wood beads. I loved that creation you posted a while back.

The floating gold ring is very ENTERTAINING!!!!!!!!!! You are so right about the rings being INSTANT gratification!!!!!!!
I will have to go on a hunt for these earrings, ebay.uk probadly.....thanks for getting back to me so soon!!!!

Off topic:
Do you still wear your tan poly cord with the wood beads. I loved that creation you posted a while back.

Now I really need to get more rings, just to be entertained by the floating rings, hehe... :P Please DO post more photos of your rings when you get more. I enjoy drooling over them. lol.

I actually haven't worn the tan cord that way since I put it together. I found it impossible to put on. The cord has been sitting in its box, unused. :-s
Using a toggle clasp like the one available in silver, would be great... but I haven't gotten around to spending more on bracelets. If Pandora releases a loose gold toggle, then I'd have to get one!

Now I really need to get more rings, just to be entertained by the floating rings, hehe... :P Please DO post more photos of your rings when you get more. I enjoy drooling over them. lol.

I actually haven't worn the tan cord that way since I put it together. I found it impossible to put on. The cord has been sitting in its box, unused. :-s
Using a toggle clasp like the one available in silver, would be great... but I haven't gotten around to spending more on bracelets. If Pandora releases a loose gold toggle, then I'd have to get one!

LOOK....it's so nice. I am sure it will be avaiable to you soon.:smile:
http://www.elisailana.com/content/p..._id=131&startRow=1&searchValue=&currentPage=1

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love this one...... And its so comfy too!

Attachments

• DSC08585.JPG
    DSC08585.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 3,463
  • DSC08587.JPG
    DSC08587.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 3,405