dust bag - no flap?

angelwings_hk

LV & HK addict ^_^
O.G.
Sep 11, 2009
this might be a silly question but id ask anyway. :biggrin:

i just bought this mini pochette for my daughter and i got concerned because the dust bag has no flap, it just opens on the side. has anybody gotten this kind of dust bag before? i really shouldn't be concerned since i did buy it at the louis vuitton boutique but who knows? better be sure. i have my fair share of louis vuitton bags and wallets and i have never gotten this type of dustbag.

thoughts?

ok , here are the pics

P1000354.jpg

P1000355.jpg

P1000356.jpg

Both my Mini Accessories Pouches came in this type of dustbag. One was purchased in a boutique and the other online. OP, I have the same one. It's really cute (I love pink).

Here is a silly question I hope someone can answer for me...Do some LV dustbags have a "Made in India" tag on the inside of them? I recently purchased a damier azur speedy 30 from the LV store in Atlanta while passing thru and then decided to exchange it for a speedy classic monogram 30 at an LV store in Richmond, VA. The second dustbag had this tag on the inside. I didn't notice this inside the first dustbag but then again, I wasn't really looking at it either. Is the tag normal?