New sunglasses?!

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Does anyone know if LV has any new sunglasses styles coming out soon?? I bought the Daisy last year and wanted something new?

Any pics? any inside info? please tell......

I saw the look-book of the upcoming styles, but nothing blew me away :sad:
There are alot of sport style sunglasses coming out and they do absolutely nothing for me.

I was at the soho store last wk & they had a few newer styles. Nothing that I was in LVoe with. The SA there was super nice & adjusted my LV aviators when the mean SA at my LV directed me to sunglass hut.

I frequently check the website for new sunglasses and noticed they added some new styles. One I like in particular is the Iris PM, mainly because I have a small face and I"m hoping these will fit better than the regular Iris. This style comes in four colors, the Carmin Glitter is very nice.

Also I saw a pair called "Poppy" interesting two tone looking pair and the last style I noticed is called "Rose Black" available in two colors.

Check them out, you might see something you like.

I really like the Poppy and Rose Black. I'll probably get the Rose black next month. I've always wanted a cat eye and those are perfect.

we have the same sunglasses taste. I just went to the website and then emailed my Sa I want to try on Poppy and rose black. But I think Poppy will win because it is so different looking. I have Daisy sunglasses but the lenses always pop out!

Thanks everyone for reminding me about web--has anyone bought any new glasses lately????

I frequently check the website for new sunglasses and noticed they added some new styles. One I like in particular is the Iris PM, mainly because I have a small face and I"m hoping these will fit better than the regular Iris. This style comes in four colors, the Carmin Glitter is very nice.

Also I saw a pair called "Poppy" interesting two tone looking pair and the last style I noticed is called "Rose Black" available in two colors.

Check them out, you might see something you like.

Have you seen poppy IRL? Just wondering how big the frames actually are.