anyone own madewell boots?

I don't own the first ones, but I tried them on in store and they are soo sooo gorgeous. It was just a display so I didnt even check the size, I just slipped my feet in (hehe). The leather is really beautiful!

I'm after these as well...they are really nice looking basic riding boots..if you get them will you post pics?:flowers:

Where would you go to see these?
I am not sure what store they would be in..

ETA..I see now..no stores in Oregon...boo.

Last edited:
i just ordered the archive leather boots from shopbop last night. i went to madewell yesterday to try out the sizing and i had to go a whole size down. they look nice and the calves arent as wide as all the other brands...im thinking about getting the brown color too now

i just ordered the archive leather boots from shopbop last night. i went to madewell yesterday to try out the sizing and i had to go a whole size down. they look nice and the calves arent as wide as all the other brands...im thinking about getting the brown color too now

eep a whole size down?? I ordered my normal size...and now they're basically all sold out on the shopbop website :sad:. Hopefully other people made the same mistake as I did and there will be a lot of returns!

Were they wide at the top? I am looking for narrow-er boots because my calves are skinny to begin with

hey guys i got my boots a couple days ago and here are the pics! i'm usually a size 7 or 7.5 and i had to get a 6. i must say that for the 7 and 6.5 the calves were HUGE on me. the 6 is pretty okay for the opening but the ankle is still kinda loose but thats okay for riding boots for me since i have a hard time buying boots bc of my legs...for reference my calves are ~12.75in in circumference.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 3,629
I got my size 8's (I am a size 8) and they were huge...I re-bought the size 7 after stalking them on shopbop. I am not thrilled about the loose ankle, but it's to be expected with boots with no zipper. I think they are very good quality for the price (esp with the 20% off).