Coach knit beanies & gloves

KrystyAnn

Aug 28, 2006
I'm trying to get all my Coach stuff organized. (Yes, I've gotten THAT bored today!) I'm missing style numbers and prices on 3 things. Have you seen these? Do you own them? Do you remember what the price or style number was? I saw them in the Tualip outlet near Seattle on New Years Day but didn't think to look at them since I own them. Poor things have never been out of the boxes, maybe we'll change that when I go to the dr's next week. Thanks in advance... my soon to be very organized Coach collection thanks you too!

Attachments

• Purple.jpg
    Purple.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Black.jpg
    Black.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 389
Thanks, the black was actually a gift from a friend of mine for my hubby. He hates it, but there are no tags so I couldn't take it back. So I'll organize it with the rest of my stuff.

The black one? Yes... well hopefully! If my friend sent my hubby a women's hat, my hubby's gonna get really pissy. He already doesn't like him!

Anyways, what outlet was it? Maybe I can call and they can check.

Thanks for bumping it:

Ribbed Knit Hat in black: Ladies Style #FS2792 $21.52
Ribbed Knit Gloves (I have them in camel): #FS2124 $21.52

Try doing an ebay search on the 4 numbers - Don't include the letters.

I am on my way out the door. I will double check the gloves to see if they are the same style as yours. The price I have above includes the 6% sales tax. I bouth them within the last 3 weeks.