When will new Epi Speedy colors com out?

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
Does anyone know how often LV introduces the Epi Speedy colors? I don't need black and don't think I would like the white. I noticed the Cassis isn't available online anymore. Does that mean they may be getting ready to introduce a new color?

Hopefully! You never know when, though! Two years ago they released grenade in the fall--that was a beautiful color!

That sounds really yummy! There are still cassis speedies in the system. I considered the white but wasn't sure if that was a summer color or could be carried year round. Some whites are really white and others are off-white. I would think off-white could go a lot longer.

Hopefully! You never know when, though! Two years ago they released grenade in the fall--that was a beautiful color!

Grenade was one Epi colour I was sorry to have missed! I wish they would come out with a similar colour soon!

I think a Cobalt blue and Hunter/Kelly green would look amazing in Epi! I really think that LV should come up with brighter and bolder colours for the Epi line. It's starting to get a bit boring.