Need opinions on Chanel Paris Biarritz Tote! Please help!

Nov 24, 2005
Hi everyone! :biggrin:

Been looking for a nice black everyday bag and I have the chance to purchase the Paris Biarritz Tote in the small size. What do you guys think? I don't really like the other size cause it's a little bit big for me. I saw this bag on my cousin and I honestly found it really nice. I know this bag is lightweight, waterproof and scratch-proof so that's a plus...

Do you think this will be a good purchase? Anyone else own this? Would greatly appreciate all your opinions. :smile::P

Thank you!!!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Paris Biarritz line. Sure, you aren't paying for leather, but the other way to look at it is that you are paying for peace of mind. It's way more durable, care free and useful than any leather bag. I used the large one for a year almost every day and you really don't have to worry about anything with that bag! They are great!

Thank you to those who bothered to reply. :love: I decided to purchase the PB small tote in black. I can't wait to receive her! I wanted a bag that I didn't have to "baby" so much, since I recently bought a black Paraty and I didn't want to overuse that one. :angel:;)

Congrats on your purchase! I don't think you'll be disappointed, and you'll appreciate the non-leather, durable material as an everyday "knock around" bag, as it requires little to no maintenance.

Thank you to those who bothered to reply. :love: I decided to purchase the PB small tote in black. I can't wait to receive her! I wanted a bag that I didn't have to "baby" so much, since I recently bought a black Paraty and I didn't want to overuse that one. :angel:;)