OMG I'm in such trouble when dh finds out!!!

Aww, but the affiche is so hard to find! If you didn't get them then, you might never be able to get them again! Right! Right? :graucho:

Beautiful pieces, can't wait to see!

Every purchase that has ever been "sneaky" has been made in cash. And technically it's my money that I've earned. Mostly sneaky because DH says I have too many bags, but no other reason because I take care of my responsibilities.

LoVely items though, so congrats!

Same here!!

My husband would get even :smile: we're in the process of moving and we agreed on the tv. Now, he wants a surround sound system. I told him if he gets that, I get the LV purse I want. So he said no to the surround sound. Hahahahaha! So if I buy my purse, he'll buy his surround sound.

I have been given a "No questions asked" spending allowance since my BF moved in with me hehe. We have a fairly tight budget so I have that money to do whatever I like with, and lately it's going on LV!

You could tell him that they are going to be some of your early Christmas presents, but your going to use them now!:P You could even wrap the empty boxes to put under the tree. Maybe by Christmas, he'll forget and still get you something good!

You could tell him that they are going to be some of your early Christmas presents, but your going to use them now!:P You could even wrap the empty boxes to put under the tree. Maybe by Christmas, he'll forget and still get you something good!

haha this is great! I LOVE early christmas presents, because by the time christmas comes along, they feel guilty that you dont get to unwrap anything, and get you something anyways :biggrin:

Tell him they're an investment. I read somewhere that LV Monogram prices are due to be increased in Europe by about 9%. Of course, this only works if you bought before the price increase:rolleyes::sneaky:

Lately I've been selling off things to fund my LV -and now Gucci- addiction so DH doesn't mind too much. But we NEVER talk about prices. That's a big no-no. I have my own account but I usually keep my bag fund in my paypal account where it's ready and waiting for me.:P

Fortunately, my DF understands my sick need for pretty bags as long as he can buy model cars (omfg it's taking over the basement!) and car accessories. And I know it's awful but he knows not to upset me or hurt my feelings too much or else I'll start self-medicating using retail therapy with his plastic hahaha.

Lately I've been selling off things to fund my LV -and now Gucci- addiction so DH doesn't mind too much. But we NEVER talk about prices. That's a big no-no. I have my own account but I usually keep my bag fund in my paypal account where it's ready and waiting for me.:P

This is what i normally do - i've dug into my wardrobes and found a LV croissant pm which i will sell, also i'm gonna sell my josephine wallet which i bought earlier this year as i dont really use it plus have couple of balenciaga coin purses which can sell. so that should cover it before the bill comes in can just pay it then lol