NM-garden state plaza NJ

i love that mall :smile: im exit 142, the mall is 160 :sad: far but great. its both for big spenders, window shoppers, and little spenders

Babestaaa

Exit 145 right here! :party:

I love GSP, I just wish it was a little closer to us! It has stores for everyone and a great food court. The only thing I don't like is the traffic. Good lord! :cursing:

thanks for the replies.. I forgot that nordstrom has chloe now. I posted in the deals and steals that my husband got a $75 gc from NM after he opened an account there and while that will probably only cover the tax I might as well earn him some in circle points if I buy the balenciaga day bag. Also we have an amex gift card for $200 so that will help :yes:

Babestaaa

Exit 145 right here! :party:

I love GSP, I just wish it was a little closer to us! It has stores for everyone and a great food court. The only thing I don't like is the traffic. Good lord! :cursing:

I agree about the traffic and it's forever packed on Saturdays! biggest mall in NJ too :smile: A lot of celebrities go there, I saw ICE T and COCO there before, a bunch of dweebs if you ask me :cursing: