Shipment from LV.com

deboshre

May 16, 2010
I just placed my order for a NF MM yesterday! And I can't waittttt to get my bag! How long does it normally take for the shipment to arrive? I chose the complimentary shipment method, thru fedex i believe.

Congrats on getting a NF -- you are lucky to find one in stock online. Post pics when it arrives! do you have a FedEx tracking number to determine when it will arrive?

I just placed my order for a NF MM yesterday! And I can't waittttt to get my bag! How long does it normally take for the shipment to arrive? I chose the complimentary shipment method, thru fedex i believe.

they ship out of TN and MS i believe. it takes forever (usually 7-8 days) for stuff to get to me since i'm in WA. hopefully, you're closer. :smile:

I think it really depends where in the country you are - and in which country!

I live in the UK and my orders usually reach me in about three days. I don't believe LV offer anything but a complimentary shipping service here - I have never been given the option to expedite my order for an extra charge, at least.

Congrats on finding a NF! I'm sure however long it takes to reach you, it'll be worth the wait!

I think it really depends where in the country you are - and in which country!

I live in the UK and my orders usually reach me in about three days. I don't believe LV offer anything but a complimentary shipping service here - I have never been given the option to expedite my order for an extra charge, at least.

Congrats on finding a NF! I'm sure however long it takes to reach you, it'll be worth the wait!

Mine usaully take about 3 days but with online your bags are coming straight from france there for it has to go threw FedEx, yeah weve never had the option :/...My new bag which I orderd on sunday HOPEFULL will come tommorow as for I rang customer services and checked my FedEx track and its in stanstead sooo fingers crossed tommorow or the next day......Watch how ill probley be at work when it arrives - _ -

Thanks for the replies guys! Yeah I got super lucky to get the bag online - I've been stalking the site for 2 months now! Finally got to place my order yesterday...CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! :yahoo:
Well I'm in San Francisco, CA...and i placed my order around noon (oct 5). I'm hoping it comes before the weekend.. I do have a fedex number, but nothing seems to be showing up anything on the fedex tracking site yet. Guess I'll just have to wait till the tracking information is updated. arghhhhhhh!

Thanks for the replies guys! Yeah I got super lucky to get the bag online - I've been stalking the site for 2 months now! Finally got to place my order yesterday...CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! :yahoo:
Well I'm in San Francisco, CA...and i placed my order around noon (oct 5). I'm hoping it comes before the weekend.. I do have a fedex number, but nothing seems to be showing up anything on the fedex tracking site yet. Guess I'll just have to wait till the tracking information is updated. arghhhhhhh!

I would wait untill tommorow to see if you can track your item :smile:,I made a mistake by putting this other code in so just make sure you have the right one.You could always ring LV and see were your bag is at, I dident even no you could actually track it yourself untill I went to the fedex site :/.Im sure it will come before the weekend, it took LV agers to finish the process 2 which is getting the card details and I dont even no why :@

I'm in the SF area and I'm pretty sure it tales longer than 3 days (or perhaps it just seems so, LOL, because I am waiting). No I think it does take maybe 4 days or so.