I need to find the right RED Coach

Schientist

Schientist
O.G.
Oct 5, 2009
I need a new RED bag! I'd love to buy Coach, and I'm looking for suggestions on style names/numbers, since I don't know which bags came out in red. I don't mind buying used or new, so non-current styles are ok. Here's what I'm looking for:

- Medium to large size (the medium Zoe is a great size for me!)
- Deep red, not bright, not maroon. Patent is ok too, not mandatory.
- Prefer silver hardware
- Prefer single strap hobo, but dual straps is ok too, just not crossbody, and I have to be able to carry it comfortably on my shoulder.

Ready? GO!

I have a large red patent Ergo hobo that I just adore. It has brushed brass hardware. It has one very comfortable strap that stays up on the shoulder. It's not a deep crimson like the current beauties that you can view on Coach.com but it's not a too bright in your face red either.

I second the vote for the cranberry mia maggie. The red is deep and the patent is soft. The size is good but I suggest you get into a store to try one out. Lots of folks, including me originally, don't like the double straps of the original maggie. These on the mia are done differently and seem to stay on better. The size would be what you're looking for and the color is perfect. Hardware is silver, too. Good luck.

I second the vote for the cranberry mia maggie. The red is deep and the patent is soft. The size is good but I suggest you get into a store to try one out. Lots of folks, including me originally, don't like the double straps of the original maggie. These on the mia are done differently and seem to stay on better. The size would be what you're looking for and the color is perfect. Hardware is silver, too. Good luck.

I agree about going to try one out. I like the bag, but both the original and the new version straps do not stay on my shoulder well and so I can't/won't buy the style personally

Ooooh, loving that Mia Maggie! I'm so glad to see what the color looks like- thanks!!

@ dwm- I love that bag! I have the pink one in the slightly smaller version. I'll keep my eye out for that too!