My Michael Kors Happy Birthday Present!

Happy birthday, Tejas!!!!! :hugs:

Congrats on such a lovely bag. I love that middle compartment - great for organization. I hadn't seen this version - only the one with the lock. Love the color, too. Another great neutral. :tup: Enjoy her in good health.

p.s. Can we twist your arm for action pics???? :tender:

I really do love it. I love the silver hardware and the silver plaque in the center. I haven't seen that bag anywhere. Did you get it at the MK store?

I really do love it. I love the silver hardware and the silver plaque in the center. I haven't seen that bag anywhere. Did you get it at the MK store?

Hi Sandc,

I got it at the MK outlet but they said it was a department store bag. They had a few in the luggage color, the aubergine and black leather and one in black python. I really like the ones with the lock as well but I need minimal hardware due to back issues and I really like the look. :smile:

Happy birthday, Tejas!!!!! :hugs:

Congrats on such a lovely bag. I love that middle compartment - great for organization. I hadn't seen this version - only the one with the lock. Love the color, too. Another great neutral. :tup: Enjoy her in good health.

p.s. Can we twist your arm for action pics???? :tender:

Thank you Carterazo!:biggrin:

I will try to get some modeling pics but it might not be til tomorrow or so. I will say that one thing I really like is that the shoulder strap is very comfortable and the bag still looks nice. Sometimes bags with a longer strap tend to hang funny (if that makes sense) and I don't think this bag has that problem. It looks great as a handcarry or as a shoulder bag. Plus, I can keep some of my work items organized but without the need for carrying a larger bag that feels more like a briefcase.

I originally was looking at the larger version since I tend to gravitate toward larger bags but this really is the perfect size for me.

Hi Sandc,

I got it at the MK outlet but they said it was a department store bag. They had a few in the luggage color, the aubergine and black leather and one in black python. I really like the ones with the lock as well but I need minimal hardware due to back issues and I really like the look. :smile:

I was afraid you were going to say the outlet. Man, I wish I had an outlet near me.

Hi Sandc,

I GOTTA get back to the outlet. I wish it was closer :nuts:

:nuts: Ooohhh la la! I love this style and the color looks divine! Happy Belated Birthday to you and enjoy your beautiful MK tote!

attachment.php

How does the leather feel? Is it soft? If you have felt the Hamilton's with the locks, how would you say it compares?

Hi Sandc,

I have compared it to the Hamiltons with the locks, which are also lovely. This leather is more pebbled; the lock version, I think, has a bit of texture but is more 'flat' if that makes sense. I really dig pebbled leather so this bag is the perfect fit for me. They are both really nice but I love the one I have--it is my favorite out of all of the ones I've seen so far. Of course, the new graphite lock ones look lovely but I haven't seen them IRL.