My collection!

Everyone's bag is very beautiful and unique design! Let me share the pics of my bags! Actually most of them are not so new, but I still love them! The newest one is perhaps Dior New Lock. I have not purchased any bag since I bought it.:smile:

Oh, what a nice collection! :tup: I especially love the beige (?) bag on 1st pics, in the middle... oh, love at first sight! Do you have detailed photos about this one?

Oh, what a nice collection! :tup: I especially love the beige (?) bag on 1st pics, in the middle... oh, love at first sight! Do you have detailed photos about this one?

Hi! Nutcracker!!! oh, it's Celine's boggie. Well, I have to explain each bag, because some of them are not so popular.:biggrin:

attachment.php

I'ts not beige. It's Cream(.-.)? If it looks like "beige" it is probably because the bag's got grubby!:biggrin: The bag was at least 2 years old. The boggie line was discontinued, say about 2 years ago, perhaps. I still love boggie!

Attachments

• panelimg.jpg
    panelimg.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1,653
Hi! Nutcracker!!! oh, it's Celine's boggie. Well, I have to explain each bag, because some of them are not so popular.:biggrin:

I'ts not beige. It's Cream(.-.)? If it looks like "beige" it is probably because the bag's got grubby!:biggrin: The bag was at least 2 years old. The boggie line was discontinued, say about 2 years ago, perhaps. I still love boggie!

Ahhh, also the details are beautiful & sophisticated! And I bet the leather is soooo soft!
Sorry that I didn't recognize it, but I am not very good in bags :blush: (I mean: not yet :biggrin:)

Ahhh, also the details are beautiful & sophisticated! And I bet the leather is soooo soft!
Sorry that I didn't recognize it, but I am not very good in bags :blush: (I mean: not yet :biggrin:)

Nutcracker:
Not because you are not very good in bags. It seems Celine is not popular at all in the US. They have only three stores - two in NY and one in Hawaii?

Tbh, I can't say I am VERY good in bags. I purchase just one or two only when I find a bag which I can love. My rule is only buy desginer bags. They are more expensive, but they worth the prices.;)