Help With Legacy Raisin True Color

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
hi ladies, ive searched through threads and see pics but all look different. okay i have recently come across a legacy leigh in raisin color but cant tell wht the true color is. ive looked at an old ad for coach and see the shoulder bag looks like a deep plum where as the leigh looks almost like a walnut rust.... ive also looked at past sol raisin items on a site they look brownish as well. the backsides of the trim on the bag are purple though.... and then in pics here the bag looks like a light purple. im very confused lol. can one of you please post a pic in true light so i can see how it should look. i would really appreciate it.

okay great thanks!!! i just got my leigh the other day and i cant tell if it is "off" or what. some lights it has a plum like hue,others looks like a rusty brownish with some red tone. the bottom is dark though...is this common?

okay great thanks!!! i just got my leigh the other day and i cant tell if it is "off" or what. some lights it has a plum like hue,others looks like a rusty brownish with some red tone. the bottom is dark though...is this common?

I think it's just the way it's worn. Try some Apple on it. I KNOW some will say not to use anything, but I Apple mine. And this will sound weird, but run your hands over it lots - I actually pet my Legacy bags when I have them out - your skin's oils are REALLY good for them. :biggrin:

You are welcome! Raisin Legacy is amazing - I bought mine at the FP store when it was first released, thinking I'd never use it due to the color, but it's so neutral. I wear it with lots of different outfits. :biggrin: I hope you love yours!

i like it, but think i need to work on her color. she had sealant issues but i fixed them with edge kote. i love color so once i fix her up i hope to wear her alot!