Today, Ladies, is my 30th Birthday...

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
:wtf:

heheh

so that totally means I need to go and treat myself to something Coach, right?

Oh - and to make matters worse...my wonderful husband is away at the Police Academy (he started on Monday - he's going to be a State Trooper! he's gone monday through friday for the next, gulp, 6 months.) So I'm really missing him right now.

But a little Coach outta fix that, eh?

(was hoping the website would be updated today...pooo...guess it's just new stuff at the stores?)

Thanks all!!!

Happy Birthday!! :drinkup:
Get something from the timeless Legacy Collection while it is still available! The Legacy Satchel for example!:yes:

Marie - Excellent idea! Do you think it will still be in stores tomorrow? (Having dinner with parents/brother tonight...maybe someone got me a gift card...heheh)

I love this one.. maybe you will too
\
Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS STRIPE LARGE CARYALL

New COACH HAMPTONS STRIPE LARGE CARYALL This roomy, oversized style adds Signature stripe flair to your casual and dressy daytime outfits.
Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pocket
Zip-top closure
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Feet to prevent from scuffing
Signature jacquard fabric, Signature satin fabric, glove-tanned leather
Fabric lining
25 1/2” handles
7 3/4“ drop
14 1/4 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 1/4

Thanks all!!!

Marie - Excellent idea! Do you think it will still be in stores tomorrow? (Having dinner with parents/brother tonight...maybe someone got me a gift card...heheh)

I'm not sure... maybe you could order it online with overnight delivery?:smile:

Which color are you thinking of? The Legacy Satchels are TDF in pretty much every color!:love:

Happy Day! I agree whole heartedly get yourself a Coach Birthday present.

If you search on Soho or Hamptons you can get sneak a peek at a few of the new items on Coach.com. (I also tried searching on New and it doesn't work)